Our latest release is packed with numerous enhancements, designed to elevate your security experience with Ostorlab.
From attack surface discovery to vulnerability detection and reporting, we have made significant strides to make your
security journey smoother than ever before.
Here are some of the highlights of our latest release:
- Faster and easier navigation of artifacts and scan coverage;
- Weekly reporting that provides valuable insights into trends and patterns;
- Export button to CSV from both scan and tickets menus for enhanced convenience;
- Over 50 new vulnerability detections, further improving the quality of our security assessments;
- Improved SMS 2-FA based authentication, providing an added layer of security;
- Extraction of dynamic routing from popular web frameworks like Next.js and Nuxt.js, helping you identify potential
vulnerabilities in your web applications more efficiently.
New Automation Rules
We are excited to announce the release of our new automation rules features, designed to streamline your workflow and
simplify your security management. With these new features, you can now automatically assign owners, set tags, send
email notifications, and more.
Here are a few examples of how the new automation rules can come in handy:
- Automatically assign vulnerabilities to a user for remediation;
- Confirm discovered assets and assign an owner automatically;
- Apply specific tags to assets that match certain filters;
- Receive email notifications when assets match a specific pattern, such as when a potential service has SSH exposed on
a non-default port.
Flexible Yearly Plans: Use Your Testing Slots Anytime, Anywhere
We are thrilled to announce that we have made some significant changes to our yearly plans based on your feedback. One
of the most requested features from our users has been the ability to adjust the usage of their yearly plans to meet
spikes in testing needs, without losing testing slots during periods of inactivity or development.
We are delighted to inform you that we have taken note of your feedback, and have made necessary adjustments to our
yearly plans, allowing access to all testing slots at any time. Additionally, you can now rest easy knowing that unused
testing slots will not be lost during a particular month.
These updates are already available to our existing users with an active plan, and for those who wish to subscribe to a
We hope these changes will enable you to maximize the value of our service and meet your testing requirements without