Tue 14 November 2023
Bitbucket CI/CD Integration
Seamlessly integrate Ostorlab security scanning into your CI/CD pipelines. Get started with our documentation.
🔐 IDE & Security Improvements
- 📄 Mobile scan logs displayed directly in the IDE.
- ⚡ Faster and more responsive IDE.
🚫 Critical risk rating added.
🌐 Reputation report for IP/domains.
- Detect Oauth account takeover from config files
- Not aggregate exception and false positive tickets.
🎨 UI Enhancements & Fixes
- 🛠️ Fix scan summaries for shared scans.
- 🖥️ Distinguish between store and file targets in remediation sections: Scan from the store and file scans are now aggregated separately. This allows you to distinguish between the two types of scans in the remediation section.
- ⚡ Faster ticket page loading.
- Possibility to add titles when creating scans.
- New scan events in the ticket page.
- Support for SVG images in organization images.
- In the subscription page: show tag
Canceledonly if the plan is active.
- When exiting the ticket page in edit mode, a prompt is displayed to save the modifications.
- Rework the organisation settings page.
- Add bulk delete for test credentials.
- Add the ability to disable email notifications.
- Improved function signature presentation with parameter name and type.
🔐 Open Source Updates
- Improved handling of connection issues during agent initiation.
- Improve presentation risk ratings in CLI.